Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Why do people post things in public places and not wanna talk about it?

"Oh, I'm so angry." "Please send prayers." "Oops, I messed up big this time!" So, you as a friend, ask kindly, "What's going on? Can I help?" Then you get a "No, don't worry." "I can't say." "I don't wanna talk about it." Well, then, don't fucking post it! Don't publicly post personal feelings unless you can handle the social backlash. This is all not very new or very interesting. So, I'm not going to bother to go on.

But, it does remind me a bit of the early works of Melissa Etheridge, so obscure anyone could relate. But, have someone ask, "Wait, are you talking about a woman?" It was, "Huh? Nah, nothing to see here folks! Don't read into it. Sorry, too personal." Check it:

No comments:

Post a Comment