Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Lizard Brain

It's that part of your brain that has 4 things in mind when it comes across something: Eat it. Attack it. Run from it. Or make love to it. (I'm being PG-rated here.) Well, my lizard brain is actually quite loud and annoying and I have decided to shut the little bastard up. I shall not fear the unknown anymore. I need to ride this bad boy and see what happens. If I don't start taking some chances soon, that little lizard is gonna take over. And what's even better? I'm using him as part of my diabolical plan. Yep. That little guy is gonna HELP me start my own business. So, SMACK! Shut up you reptile runt! We're doing this!

1 comment:

  1. I'll comment on myself. It's coming along. I think I have 6 lizard brains. If I can possible silence them all, I will be golden. Feeling more confident, I think I got this.

    ReplyDelete